Your gifts help support us
The Elmer Iseler Singers are grateful to the individual, corporate and government patronage we have received over the years and are pleased to accept donations in the form that is most convenient for you.
Make a secure on-line donation to Elmer Iseler Singers through our website donation form page. No transaction fees, 100% of your donation goes straight to our organization.
We use the secure Zeffy platform – please note that Zeffy suggests a platform fee/donation that is completely voluntary on your part and you may choose to enter an ‘Other’ value as low as zero dollars ($0.00).
or through PayPal Giving Fund Canada. No transaction fees, 100% of your donation goes straight to our organization.
Call us: To make a donation over the telephone, please call Jessie Iseler at (416) 217-0537.
- Cheque: Please make cheques payable to “Elmer Iseler Singers” and mail to:
Elmer Iseler Singers
2180 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4N 3K7
- Interac e-Transfer: Make a secure on-line donation through your financial institution’s online site or mobile banking app to: email@example.com
- Credit Card: The Elmer Iseler Singers accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards either through the online options listed above, over the phone, or in person at our concerts and events.
Charitable tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $10 or more.
Securities and Mutual Funds
A donation of securities or mutual funds is the most efficient way to give charitably. Since capital gains taxes don’t apply, our charity receives the full fair market value when the security is sold, and you get a tax receipt which reﬂects your larger contribution. This allows you to give more and get more. To donate securities, click on button below.
Bequests and Planned Gifts
You can bring the joy of an Elmer Iseler Singers performance to future generations by making a gift to Canada’s flagship professional choir through your estate plan.
- Making a bequest to the Elmer Iseler Singers in your Will is one tax-effective way to demonstrate your support. In the bequest you can choose to donate a specific amount of money or a percentage of your estate.
- Your lawyer can also advise you of other ways to carry out your legacy gift – including a gift of life insurance, appreciated securities, or creation of a charitable gift annuity.
Making a provision in your Will to contribute to the Elmer Iseler Singers will help ensure that the gift of professional choral music performance continues to be available to future generations – while also reducing the tax burden on your estate.
For donation forms or additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 217-0537 or contact:
Elmer Iseler Singers, 2180 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON M4N 3K7
To download a PDF copy of our Legacy Giving brochure, click on the cover image at left.
Charitable registration #11923 1405 RR0001