Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Oceanside Classical Concert presents the Elmer Iseler Singers in Parksville, BC. This concert is part of their 41st Season National Tour.
Oceanside Classical Concerts believe that classical music is an essential element in the cultural life of the “Oceanside area”. Oceanside Classical Concerts is committed to changing lives through music’s extraordinary power to communicate, inspire, uplift and entertain.
They celebrate artistic excellence in classical music through:
- Live performance of the world’s great masterpieces.
- Promotion of Canadian artists.
- A series subscription model without individual ticket sales
Their Artistic Director is David Douglas and our Artistic Advisor is George Zukerman.
The 2019-2020 season will be the sixth series presented by Oceanside Classical Concerts Society. Their four-concert series, held in the intimate and acoustically beautiful Knox United Church in Parksville, and celebrate artistic excellence in classical music performance includes:
- October 25, 2019 Pianist Angela Cheng
- November 6, 2019 Rolston String Quartet
- February 22, 2020 Foothills Brass Quintet
- March 14, 2020 Elmer Iseler Singers
SUBSCRIPTIONS for the 2019-2020 season have been sold out. If you wish to have your name placed on the wait list please download this waitlist form and take it to the McMillan Arts Centre (MAC) in Parksville.
Mar 14, 2020
Knox United Church, Parksville
345 Pym St, Parksville, BC, V9P 1C8