1775 Niagara Stone Road
905-468-3313 | redbrickchurch.ca
CONCERTS at Niagara United Mennonite Church
Niagara United Mennonite Church was built in 1934 by Mennonites who immigrated from Europe, fleeing persecution, and finding refuge in Canada. The original church building was replaced by the current building in 1949 as the congregation grew in membership. The “Red Brick Church”, as it is colloquially known, is easily recognized by it’s castle-like exterior on Niagara Stone Road.
PARKING: large parking area is available.
DIRECTIONS: 1775 Niagara Stone Road. On the south side of Niagara Stone Road. When leaving the NOTL Historic District, church will be on the left side, just past East & West Line.